Saturday, August 4, 2012

Jay Gee's Nook Challenge #22

Hello,

Welcome to Jay Gee's Nook brand new challenge. For this inspiration bard, I was actually inspired by Paper Crafts Magazine Creative Editor Susan R. Opel's Pinterest. Her well known orange colour favourites always inspired me. Hence, I decided to create a inspiration board with some inspiration from her :)
Here is my take on the challenge photo :) I was particular inspired by the flower motive chair above and using this stamp "Born An Original" from Unity Stamp to create it. The sentiment stamps are from Verve Stamps this set.
I hope you take some time to join the challenge. More details of the challenge can be found here. Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

so, so gorgeous!

Wida said...

why didn't I think of putting the stripe at the bottom instead of the side like it is more commonly done? because I am not Angeline, that is why!! I love the fresh color combo. And the sentiment is RIGHT!

Unknown said...

Awesome inspiration board Angeline, and your card is so gorgeous!

Stempelgedöns said...

Wonderful card and colors !