Sunday, May 6, 2012

Jay Gee's Nook Challenge #19

Blessed Sunday,

Welcome to Jay Gee's Nook Challenge #19. Today I have not one card but two cards to share with you and these cards was made base on bellow inspirations photo. All images are from Pinterest.
As we all know Mother's Day is just around the corner (13th May) and this first card was specially made for my dearest mom :) I was inspired by the mood, texture, colour etc of these inspirations photo above. Also, love all this beautiful stamp set from Wplus9 Design Studio as well as the birdie die.
Another beautiful stamp set from Jane's Doodles "Pretty Peonies". Need to mention that my mom's birthday are falls just 3 days after Mother's Day. There is no other reason for not making her a card :) Not sure if she happen to read my blog but this post is specially dedicate to her and I hope she love the cards I made. 
I hope you enjoy today post :) and thanks for stopping by! All challenge details can be found at Judith's blog.

6 comments:

Wida said...

yup, I enjoyed it. That first card is kind of folksy but still CAS. I think you created a new genre here and I love the little bird dies.

Michelle said...

Two beautiful cards, Angeline! Your Mom is going to love them. :-)

Susie said...

I agree with the other two commentators. Beautiful work.

Bethany Stellpflug said...

Pretty cards! Great CAS design on the 2nd!

Aimes said...

2 fabulous cards!!! I love the folksy nature of the first and the gorgeous graphic design of the second!
Hugs!
x

Stempelgedöns said...

Wonderful cards! And the little bird dies are super sweet.