Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Runway Inspired Challenge #4

Hello,

Welcome to Runway Inspired Challenge #4 :) Firstly, wow to all of you who did a fabulous work over the #3 challenge and I can't wait to see what you've create on this challenge. Today, we had another FUN, COOL inspiration photo for you.

The sequence of my rainbow was inspired by the model who are holding a triangle purse (I supposed) in her hand :) The sentiment that I've use are sponsor by Clear and Simple Stamps, a stamp set called "Lucky Charm".
Our sponsor for this challenge would be CSS and you won't want to missed this out :) Hope to see your cards over Runway Inspired Challenge blog. More inspiration can found at other DT's blog.
Have a blessed day!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Angeline, I love your cute rainbow! Lovely!

Susie said...

Really awesome work.

Christina said...

So pretty! I love the Rustic White background for your colorful rainbow.