Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Moxie Fab World Challenge: Get Daring with Decorative Tape


What a fun challenge by using decorative tape to create a card. Not sure about you, but when I saw this challenge over Moxie Fab World Challenge: Get Daring with Decorative Tape. My minds keep think of creating a "Love" plaster, as Love needs healing when it is broken... the outcome of the card speaks, can you hear that?

Love:

  • Stamps: Spring Post (WPlus9)
  • Ink: Black (Martha Stewart)
  • Other: Japanese Tape (Mt deco), Heart Rhinestone

8 comments:

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Great idea, making me think of raiding my children's bandaid collection so I can get in on the crafty fun (as I have no decorative tape).

Lynn said...

This is absolutely adorable..I love it!

Jay Gee said...

Oh, this is so cute Angeline... brilliant idea and such a fun way to use the tape.

Banu said...

What a stunning card. Totally moxie fab. Loved it.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Angeline! Thanks for entering the Get Daring with Decorative Tape challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Debby said...

Oh this is stunning. Love it!

Natalie Elphinstone said...

oh wow! What a great concept, and such a cute card!

Cristina said...

Adore, adore.