Thursday, June 17, 2010

WPlus 9 Love Birds - Love you tons

I have been stamping "tons of love" in this card {smile}, really quick and simple card which could be done in just minutes however, when looking at these birds on the WPlus 9 Love Birds stamps, I thought I would like to make use the ONLY one scallop stamp in the Love Birds stamps and meanwhile my mind keep pooping out the ideas of "repetition" so I decided to give it a try and I came to realize that I have almost made use of each of the stamp in this set of Love Birds stamps {happy}.

Also, the Love Birds stamps could be done with gift wrap... Always it wasn't too late for you to get one of this Love Birds stamps from Dawn's shop (she got many lovely stamps there), so far I can't remember how many cards I've done for just using one of this stamp that I first bought and I never regret to have it :) .... more stamps yet to come :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh... these are so lovely.. I am going to get the set.. soon... :)
lovely projects.. I love love it! :)

Jess said...

I love the card - the brown is so rich. Your birds are also nicely lined up!!

The giftwrap is beautiful as well. I'd love to receive that as a gift ;)